On the back end of #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth, here's a post about what we can do to maintain healthy breast tissue. Try this simple procedure that we can all do (men too) when in the bath/shower every day:
- With a flannel over the hand, start by working backwards and forwards under the armpit - and be thorough if you're in the habit of using anti-perspirants which block the pores (not recommended)
- Secondly, work in a circular motion around the breast tissue
- Third, work horizontally under the collar bones, shoulder to shoulder
- Fourth, across (front to back) the top of the shoulders and sides of neck
- Lastly, still with flannel over the hand, pull fingers through the gaps between the ribs below the breast area, from back towards the front.
Once you get used to the above technique, why not extend the process to the rest of the body in order to keep the lymphatic system stimulated and avoid some of the stagnation that often occurs. As an added bonus, if you use this simple technique to work around the hips and thighs, you can reduce lymphatic build-up and even smooth out knicker-lines, but don't just take my word for it. Try doing this daily for 1 month and see the difference.
And if all the above fails, I can do the treatments for you and demonstrate how you can continue the work at home for yourself. Contact me here